I think I really might have focused on the wrong aspect of this project. After exploring a handful of ideas, I remembered the discussion about "perceived" time and remembered a clock drawing test that's common in medical screenings. The exercise is often used to visualize cognitive impairments such as aphasia, left neglect, etc. While the basis of my idea was to animate these drawings by having the numbers and hands move irregularly in a non-circular pattern, I got sick yesterday and now have a much less clean and much less functioning version of everything I had planned. I think I spent too much time trying to get the visual elements to look right, and I didn't dedicate enough time to the actual, functioning timekeeping. I feel frustrated that I spent so long trying to get the numbers to look right that I don't I actually achieved my concept.