😔No mac module, sorry.
Materials: Pencil, pen, and straight edge.Notes: When drawing with pencil, draw lightly.
1. Draw 3 dots anywhere on your paper. They should not be in a single line with each other. Connect the dots with straight lines to create a triangle.
2. Choose two sides of the triangle and place a dot in the center of each side. Draw a dot anywhere in the paper outside of the current shapes.
3. Connect the three new dot with straight lines to create a new triangle.
4. Take your pen and shade the area that the two triangles intersect.
5. Repeat step 2-3 for each newly made triangle. Continue making new triangles and shading their intersections until 5 minutes have passed.
6. After your ink is dry and will not smear, erase the pencil lines.
I’m a sophomore in the school of art and I like to draw a lot! I’m from the Chicagoland area :^)c
Looking forward to seeing all of your artworks👀