Bits of playing game, and documentations of our overall project.
link to zip file
There are sparkles everywhere.
by Jenny Lee
A link to my sound-responsive face. He isn’t just a timid, nervous-looking boy.
Check him out!
“Radiant” by Jenny Lee
Materials: pen or pencil on paper
Please read the instructions and follow along:
- Draw two similar perpendicular lines (that looks like this: “+”) that are both of the sizes of your hand (from the tip of your middle finger to the bottom of the palm of your hand).
- Find the middle point for top, right, bottom, and left of each section from the center. (There should be four.)
- Connect the points with a rounded diagonal that leans towards the center. (By step 4, it should resemble a diamond with internally rounded sides).
- Repeat this three times clock-wise. (Connect top to right, right to bottom, and bottom to left.)
- When you reach to the point on the left, find another point close to the previous four middle points.
- Connect third left point to that new dot you find.
- Repeat this process until you don’t have space and can’t connect anymore.
My name is Jenny Lee. I grew up and was born in Seoul, Korea. I liked art ever since I was a child and since then started to build up my passion in drawing and painting. I am looking forward to learning more about electronic media this semester.