I made this animation to create some pdfs for the plotter to plot. Unfortunately, they look more like this when translated to pdf: output. Although it looks different from the intended product, I still think this was a success. I wanted to make a waterfall of cubes and that is exactly what happened. I didn’t know about the fact that the pdf export of 3D things can’t take into account things that the viewer shouldn’t be able to see (like the cubes behind the ones in the foreground), which is something I will keep in mind for future plotter projects.
Here are the processing files for both transparent and non-transparent cube animations: