So I started my project with the idea of a candy land in head, and therefore I first created several objects that each represented different types of candies. While making the curvy shapes of the candies, I had some problem using curvevertex, it was just very confusing for me to have to consistently be thinking about the control points. Otherwise, I think most of the project went fine and I pretty much stick to my initial plan without needing to change much. I think this defiantly has a lot to do with the object assignments. I do believe those really helped me to get a much clearer idea on how to use “objects”. I also added a little surprise element to the program, but in order to see it, you really have to wait for a long time and that’s why I’m calling it a “lucky rainbow” :).