Project 05-Curves-Hannah

So for this project I decided to focus on an Epicycloid. Throughout this process it was a little difficult to come up with an equation for this curve, however I was able to find something that worked and created a function that looked something like this

abstract 1

Then I decided that it’s too boring to look at just one so in each function I put 3 of these. This gave it a more unique look…

2 abstract

For my final project I wanted to create a dye and experiment with the primary colors red, green, and blue over a purple canvas. I’m happy with the results that I saw.