For this Project I tried to increase my attention to design. I found my self visually attracted to the Asteroid curve and wanted to see how playing with the placement of mouseX and mouseY in the code could alter it. I played around with constraints in the first few iterations, because I wanted the shape to only change when the cursor was on the canvas, but in the end I nixed that. All in all it is a very simple code, I actually found it easier to not use an array. I’ll have to play with that next time. This was the first time I sued map, and now that I actually understand how it works (thank you!) I plan on implementing that a lot more into my projects.