– ONLY ON NEOCITIES the obstacle sprites are invisible. (???????)
– Managed to pause sprites in Game Over, but not reset.
– still needs score counter.
– could not make background scroll.
– Player 1 controls: Up, Left, Right
– Player 2 controls: W, A, D
– Zoom out if the screen is too big.
– Changed keys that used “Backspace” and “Enter”.
– Added a slight delay between pressing “back” in the menu (otherwise would spam “back” until you’re at title screen).
– Improved performance by a small amount on some maps (reduced collision checks w/ blocks).
– Completed “Color Scheme” feature.
– Changed the look of spikes to be a bit more ATARI-like.
– Removed player on player collisions (too many exploits possible).
– Added sound effects (missing car engine sound, could not figure out how to vary pitch).
– Added race mode (used checkpoint method, going backwards halfway still enables cheating, brain capacity too low to handle the subtract score method).
– Reduced win condition in race mode of 20 laps to 5 laps due to excessive lag.
how do you know a relationship is over twitterbot!
Instructions on how to run the script:
- Save and extract to the downloads folder
- In the terminal, type “cd Downloads/frogger”
- Type in “python3 frogger.py” in terminal
If you like art history, but hate the spread patriarchal values through media or if you hate the male gaze…
PLAY as feminist icon and artist, Artemesia Gentileschi
To shoot s,d,f,e keys
To move, arrow keys
How To Play:
– The game is two player no matter what, for now.
– The only way to restart is to refresh, for now.
– Up/Left/Down for Player 1, W/A/D for Player 2.
– Collect a blinking square for 1 point. Hit a spike to lose a point.
– You have 60 seconds. The player with the highest score wins; play for the highest score solo.
– Your car grows proportionately to how high your score is.
Up arrow to flap.
I couldn’t make it restart after game over, so refresh the page to restart.
multiplayer pong game
use mouse to control left paddle and up and down arrows to control right paddle
(modified p5 example pong game)
Mark all the time slots you are available not only your preferred ones!
With the four chords of pop music.
(**click to change color)