– Player 1 controls: Up, Left, Right
– Player 2 controls: W, A, D
– Zoom out if the screen is too big.
– Changed keys that used “Backspace” and “Enter”.
– Added a slight delay between pressing “back” in the menu (otherwise would spam “back” until you’re at title screen).
– Improved performance by a small amount on some maps (reduced collision checks w/ blocks).
– Completed “Color Scheme” feature.
– Changed the look of spikes to be a bit more ATARI-like.
– Removed player on player collisions (too many exploits possible).
– Added sound effects (missing car engine sound, could not figure out how to vary pitch).
– Added race mode (used checkpoint method, going backwards halfway still enables cheating, brain capacity too low to handle the subtract score method).
– Reduced win condition in race mode of 20 laps to 5 laps due to excessive lag.
Indy 500 Remix
How To Play:
– The game is two player no matter what, for now.
– The only way to restart is to refresh, for now.
– Up/Left/Down for Player 1, W/A/D for Player 2.
– Collect a blinking square for 1 point. Hit a spike to lose a point.
– You have 60 seconds. The player with the highest score wins; play for the highest score solo.
– Your car grows proportionately to how high your score is.
Spiral Type 1 (Breaks up a regular spiral, using random)
Spiral Type 2 (Modifies the radius, using Perlin noise)
Click here for Perlin noise version, but I don’t like it.
Face updated to have some movement in addition to the background.
^ (Inspiration) ^
Project in this link.
Used the functions rect(), fill(), background(), quad(), arc(), text(), textSize(), textFont().
~ Nicholas Desmornes
0. horizontal/vertical lines only, do not intersect lines.
1. start with a horizontal or vertical line (any length)
2. From an end of any line, draw an extension line perpendicular to it (any length). Do this 5 times.
3. Then take any line segment, and draw an extension line perpendicular to it (any length) from the MIDDLE of that line segment. You are not allowed to choose one that has already been used.
4. From any hanging line segments (there should be three) draw a dot on the end. You cannot extend a line anymore if it is dotted.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 for some number of times (ex. 15). Dot the remaining hanging line segments.
Randomly generated emoticons (vertical+horizontal styles):
Some parts I used photoshop.