– Player 1 controls: Up, Left, Right
– Player 2 controls: W, A, D
– Zoom out if the screen is too big.
– Changed keys that used “Backspace” and “Enter”.
– Added a slight delay between pressing “back” in the menu (otherwise would spam “back” until you’re at title screen).
– Improved performance by a small amount on some maps (reduced collision checks w/ blocks).
– Completed “Color Scheme” feature.
– Changed the look of spikes to be a bit more ATARI-like.
– Removed player on player collisions (too many exploits possible).
– Added sound effects (missing car engine sound, could not figure out how to vary pitch).
– Added race mode (used checkpoint method, going backwards halfway still enables cheating, brain capacity too low to handle the subtract score method).
– Reduced win condition in race mode of 20 laps to 5 laps due to excessive lag.