In normal circumstances we will meet each Monday and Wednesday evening until early December, 2014. Please note the following special dates:
- Lauren McCarthy and Kyle McDonald, present their work in new media arts, 5pm Tuesday September 16 in Kresge auditorium.
- The deadline for Frank-Ratchye Fund for Arts at the Frontier grants over $500 is 11:59pm on Wednesday, October 1.
- The VIA Conference and Festival takes place October 1-5, including a special day of presentations and performances at the STUDIO for Creative Inquiry on Friday, October 3.
- The DemoSplash Festival of audiovisual demos and retro-computing takes place October 3-4.
- The Deep Lab artist’s lecture series (on artists’ approaches to privacy, security, surveillance, anonymity, and big-data aggregation) takes place December 8-11.
“A#” refers to one of our major Assignments; “LO#” refers to a “Looking Outwards” assignment.
M Aug-25 Introduction. W Aug-27 LO#1 Due. -------- M Sep-01 NO CLASS SESSION (Labor Day). W Sep-03 LO#2 Due. M Sep-08 TBD. W Sep-10 TBD. M Sep-15 TBD. W Sep-17 TBD. M Sep-22 TBD. W Sep-24 TBD. M Sep-29 TBD. -------- W Oct-01 TBD. M Oct-06 TBD. W Oct-08 Golan away; Jeff directs. M Oct-13 Golan away; Jeff directs. W Oct-15 Golan away; Jeff directs. M Oct-20 TBD. W Oct-22 TBD. M Oct-27 TBD. W Oct-29 TBD. -------- M Nov-03 TBD. W Nov-05 Golan away; Jeff directs. M Nov-10 TBD. W Nov-12 TBD. M Nov-17 TBD. W Nov-19 TBD. M Nov-24 TBD. W Nov-26 NO CLASS SESSION (Thanksgiving). -------- M Dec-01 TBD. W Dec-02 TBD.
In addition to our course calendar (above), you may also find the following calendars helpful: