This section of the site collects a series of lectures about Arduino, adapted in part from CMU’s new IDEATE course in Physical Computing.
Below is a reminder or clarification on expectations for assignments in this section of the course. (Here’s an example of a nicely documented assignment.) Each project should have:
- A blog post, properly categorized;
- A video demonstrating your project working, uploaded to YouTube, embedded in the blog post.
- Furthermore, for projects requiring creative design (e.g. not just executing a tutorial), please also include in your blog post:
- A written narrative of 100-150 words, describing and evaluating your goals, process and results
- A scan of your hand-drawn sketches
- A photograph of your finished project
- A Fritzing diagram of your circuit
- Your source code, embedded using the WP-Syntax WordPress plugin (for proper syntax-colored formatting)
- Getting Started with Arduino textbook (pdf)
- ARDX Arduino Kit Guide (Print-quality / Web-version)
- Jody Culkin’s Arduino! comic
Software you will need:
Code reference & samples: