WAA WAA WAA WAA WAA. BWOO BWOO BWOO BWOO BWOO.
pretend there is a grid over the entire page
the grid is not to actually be drawn
the cell sof ofthe grid are to be square at least 3/4 inches in length
you cant draw the grid its for your EYES not your HANDS !
repeat the following on every cell that appears completely w/in the paper!!!
- select an edge of the cell. this is the starting edge
- on starting edge, select a point to begin a line
- if the starting point is on a corner the edges of that corner are both starting edges
- extend line arbitrarily w/in cell. can be squiggly, wavy, straight, bendy whatever
- line may only stop on an edge of the cell that is not a starting edge of the cell. corners occupy two edges.
- the line may not cross over itself
- the line may share the starting or end edges with other cell’s starting and ending edges but you can tlshare starting or ending points w other ending or starting points!!!
- stop when all of these cells have a line
This is what it was supposed to look like
this is what it ended up looking like in the hands of others
that last one was claire’s. fuckin claire.