My instructions were:
1. Start with a piece of paper and a writing utensil.
2. Draw circles around your page in random intervals (note: circles may be different sizes).
3. Start at the top of the page.
4. Draw a series of lines from one end of the page toward another(from side to side- not top to bottom)
5. The lines may be any size you want.
6. Start a new row of lines right under your first-make sure this line sticks right under the first and follows the shape of the first row no matter how irregular.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until you’ve reached the end of the paper
8. Turn the page over and fold it into an origami of your choice- if you do not know any origami, fold it 4 times.
The results I got were these: