Due Wednesday August 29th:
One Blog Post containing Three (3) “Looking Outwards” Observations.
Browse blogs and other sources to discover three projects that you haven’t seen before. (Consider digging around the sites listed in the Links section of the course site, above. You can also look to other sources.) Also: consider selecting projects that are made by individuals or small teams, rather than large companies. In a blog post, embed relevant images or video of each project, and write a paragraph (~150-200) words about each project, in which you:
- Explain the project in just a sentence or two;
- Explain what inspires you about the project (i.e. what you find interesting or admirable);
- Critique the project: describe how could it have been more effective; discuss some of the other possibilities that it suggests, or opportunities it missed; explain what you think they got right, and how they got it right.
- Compare the project with related work or prior art, if appropriate. What sources inspired this project?
- Please be sure to tag your blog post with our WordPress “Category”, Looking-Outwards.
- Name your blog post(s) consistently, with the title YourName-LookingOutwards-1, etcetera.